Remove an old home, garage, shed, or concrete pad to make room for something new.
As a demolition contractor, we have many different types of jobs to perform. Some of them include:
- Demolition of concrete structures
- Demolition of wood surfaces
- Demolition of asphalt
- Demolition of underground piping and drainage systems
- Demolition of concrete and structural constructions
Demolition work involves many of the hazards associated with construction. However, demolition involves additional hazards due to unknown factors, which makes demolition work particularly dangerous.
That’s why at Courson Excavation we believe that proper planning is essential to ensure a demolition operation is conducted with no accidents or injuries. Our mitigation plan changes with the job but most commonly we perform:
- An engineering survey completed by a competent person before any demolition work takes place. This should include the condition of the structure and the possibility of an unplanned collapse.
- Locating, securing, and/or relocating any nearby utilities by calling 811 before we dig.
- Fire prevention and evacuation plan.
- First Aid and Emergency Medical Services.
- An assessment of health hazards completed before any demolition work takes place.
Courson Excavation is accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and is fully licensed and insured for your protection.